Katherine and I met recently through twitter and discovered that in addition to both having four children, we’re kindred spirits on many levels. This is her first post on my blog (hopefully not the last) and also the first in a new regular feature: My 5 Rules. This is a lady who loves to laugh and share the crazy in her day – be sure to follow her and her crew on twitter @grass_stains .
Five Rules I Never Knew I Needed To Establish
1. Don’t climb the walls. And if you do, stop climbing after you make the first hole.
2. Close doors after you open them. Yes, that one. Yes, that one too. AND THAT ONE.
3. Piggyback rides are limited to one rider.
4. Do not drop your 2-year-old sister from a height of four feet.
5. DO NOT teach your 2-year-old sister to trust-fall. BUT IF YOU DO, do it on a bed.
Go forth and check out Katherine and all her internet wonderfulness.