I never thought I’d have to lay down these ground rules for playtime.
1. Yes, it counts as playing “Perfection” even if they don’t set the timer. Because the littles are two and four, that’s why.
2. You can only make a Brother Sandwich if all parties agree. Beforehand.
3. We might live in Canada, but you can’t toboggan in the summer. No, really. Otherwise someone will get hurt – wait, he just did.
4. Cigarette butts you find at the ball diamond are not acceptable cargo for your trucks and diggers. No.
5. Brothers who choose to fight and bicker despite several redirections and reminders will spend some quality time together on the “Get-Along Chair”. You’ve been warned.
Rules for playtime – got some? Want to share?